The 1 Malaysia 1 Halal campaign also known as 1M1H is JAKIM's latest initiative at increasing the awareness of the general consumers that only halal certification and Malaysia halal logo issued by JAKIM and/or State Islamic Religious Council (MAIN) is being recognized by the government of Malaysia. The said campaign is expected to be launched on Prophet Muhammad's Birthday (Maulidur Rasul) in 2010 by HRH Yang di-Pertuan Agong in Masjid Negara, Kuala Lumpur. This initial campaign will be followed by a series of road shows in each States of Malaysia and is expected to be held in selected shopping malls.
Masjid Negara, Kuala Lumpur
26th to 28th February 2010
10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. To strengthen the public's awareness on the Malaysian halal logo.
2. To develop the platform by which the Bumiputera entrepreneurs will be able to promote and sell their halal products and services to the people.
3. To develop the platform by which the entrepreneurs will be able to explore business opportunities by opening up marketing opportunities.
4. To provide advise via the Halal clinic - explanation and problem solving on matters related to Halal.
For more inquiries
Please contact the following persons if require further information:
1. Anwar Bin Chamil (DagangHalal.com): +603-2171 1128 (email@example.com)
2. Encik Khairil Bin Sood (JAKIM): +603-8315 0125
3. Ustaz Raja Mohd Alias Bin Raja Ali (JAKIM): +603-8315 0216
news from daganghalal.com